Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going away for a while or forever?

Go down 
+5
Prussia
Lithuania
England
Sealand
Admin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Going away for a while or forever? Empty
PostSubject: Going away for a while or forever?   Going away for a while or forever? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:04 pm

Since everyone usually writes in the 'Off-Topic' second when they're going on Hiatus for a while, or are leaving the site, I'm making this section. The fact that you're leaving is not 'Off-Topic', and it'll be easier for everyone to keep track with a single post.

If you're going away for any length of time, or are leaving the site permanently, please post here.

Here's how it'll work for those of you who are leaving temporarily.

Give us how long you'll be gone, and you'll get that amount of time, and the general two weeks after, to post again on the site.

Those on Hiatus;

• Romano/Ecuador/Latvia

Back to top Go down
https://aphrp.forummotion.com
Sealand

Sealand

PostSubject: Re: Going away for a while or forever?   Going away for a while or forever? Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 8:15 pm

Hello Everyone~!! I figured now was as good a time as any to let everyone know whats going on with me.

So, for the month of July, and parts of August, I will be studying in China. For that period of time, I will not be on the site, almost at all for various reasons. I'm posting this ahead of time, because I intend to post everything I need to before that time period, so if you want a response to something from me, now is the time to post so that I can get a response up before I leave.

For the month of June, I will not be on much at all. I'm trying to get everything in order before I go, so I will work on posts, but I will not really be here for casual RPing purposes. If you need to get a hold of me, go ahead and PM me here.

Thanks a ton folk~!! ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going away for a while or forever?   Going away for a while or forever? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:45 am

Dear awesome people of this site,

Hi! It's been awhile since I've last posted  and I'm sorry to inform you that this would be my last post in the site. School is putting on so much pressure lately and I don't think a hiatus for 4-8 months would be too much for a hiatus. First, I'd like to apologize to the RPers that I've hindered since I started getting busy. Especially the ones who had really close relations with any of my characters.I really didn't expect this much pressure. I guess I can say the same for my 2 other schoolmates (Portugal and Liechtenstein) so I assume that's why they haven't been on much lately.

Second, I'd like to express my gratitude for making me feel welcome in this site. (lol you guys are like my virtual family and stuff :DD) I know that none of my characters are that significant to the world of Hetalia but you guys also made them feel like they fit right  in with the other nations. Thank you so much for that (:'D). thank you too to the RPers who had been patient with my characters (Nev and Ecuador for Brazil; D'aww you know you'll miss him. XDD loljk~; Seychelles with Phili, Huffle forever dearie~, Italy: you're a great employee. -pat pat- :D; Seychelles for Wy: It's been awesome mudblood :D; Sealand for Wy too: Will miss ya cousin. :D) and for all the other RPers who made my RPing experience here worth while. 

It's not hard to tell, (by the length this farewell is going) that I'm going to miss you guys. You are the awesomest group of RPers I've ever met and it kind of feels like we've been through thick and thin, in a way. XD. 

Sooo here's the last message of my characters to ya. You go first Phil.

Phil: to Nihon, you're pretty awesome...somehow. to Hong kong, thanks for giving me a chance to aplogize. To Mexico: Thank you for letting me take the name Maria. To Seychelles:  Stay close to the other Huffles dear, they'll take good care of ya. To Italy: thanks for being an awesome employee. To America: thanks for putting up with me for a while. *smile*

Wy: to the mudbloods: Sorry. It's been fun though. To my cousins, England: You're awesome. Green cousin: you're an inspiration to Slytherins everywhere. Pete: I'm gonna miss you cousin, and our awesome escapades.

Brazil: *scratches back of head* to my Primas. I think you are all pretty and kick ass in soccer. I can't ask for better family than you guys. To Nev....Love yah and I hope you find someone better. I doubt it though... *chuckles* gonna miss you querido. 

All: to the other nations. Thank you. *bows*

There you have it my dears. Nothing too dramatic, I hope. Stay awesome people~ 

Lovelots,
-BraziPhiliWy-
Back to top Go down
England
Chat Admin
England

PostSubject: Re: Going away for a while or forever?   Going away for a while or forever? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:28 am

Going to be MIA for the rest of September and the beginning of October to study for a couple big exams. I'll be back in about a month~!

-England/Poland/Louisiana
Back to top Go down
Lithuania

Lithuania

PostSubject: Re: Going away for a while or forever?   Going away for a while or forever? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:14 pm

I am sorry to say but until I find a reliable internet source, I will not be on as much as I can. I am sorry to tell you all this, but yeah, we had to get rid of our wifi recently and I just found a way to go online.

See you all later,
Lithuania
~Germania
~~Colombia
~~~& Nevada
Back to top Go down
Prussia
Admin
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Going away for a while or forever?   Going away for a while or forever? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:23 am

That's horrible! We'll miss you while you're gone. Hopefully you'll get some internet back soon, it would really suck to lose you long term.
Back to top Go down
Germania

Germania

PostSubject: Re: Going away for a while or forever?   Going away for a while or forever? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:00 pm

I'm back, so, yeah, hi. :3
Back to top Go down
Russia

Russia

PostSubject: Re: Going away for a while or forever?   Going away for a while or forever? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:19 pm

Hello! I apologize for poofing so much. I will on as much as possible but I have real life issues that I am working on at the moment that has kept me busy. I will be around but for the next few weeks my appearances may be sporadic.
Back to top Go down
Vatican

Vatican

PostSubject: Re: Going away for a while or forever?   Going away for a while or forever? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 11:10 pm

Hello! It's the Vatican/India/Russia! I'm going on a trip from the 10th to the 14th! See you guys when I get back!
Back to top Go down
Romano
Admin
Romano

PostSubject: Re: Going away for a while or forever?   Going away for a while or forever? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:26 am

Most of you already know, but my laptop's power cord is broken, so I won't be able to access the internet much until I can get a new one. I'll still try to keep up with posts in my notebook in the meantime though, so never fear! Hopefully I'll be back soon.
Back to top Go down
Germania

Germania

PostSubject: Re: Going away for a while or forever?   Going away for a while or forever? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:07 pm

Um, hey, yeah.. So, you all know that I usually post quickly after someone replies to me, neh? Well, as of late, I've been really caught up with school, college stuff, relationship status-type things, and I don't know how much time I'm going to be spending on the computer anymore. What I'm saying is that this message is a Hiatus/ Potential Leaving forever. I don't even gettime on the weekends anymore, I havetoo much homework or work, and I try to make time, that's why I reply to certain things once in a while, but until I get some things off my chest, I wont be on as much.

Thanks.
~Nevada
~~Germania
~~~Colombia
~~~~Lithuania
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going away for a while or forever?   Going away for a while or forever? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going away for a while or forever?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Admin Section-
Jump to: