Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quidditch Pitch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
England
Chat Admin
England

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:23 am

Quidditch Pitch Hogwarts_stadium

This is where all the quidditch games as well of the practices are held. Please schedule use of the field with Madame Hooch. Come out to support your house team!
Back to top Go down
Ecuador

Ecuador

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:20 am

Andrea stood out on the deserted Quidditch pitch beside the tall wooden stands. She had just snuck out of the Gryffindor common room moments before the feast had ended, and now she was waiting there quietly, with only the sound of owls hooting in the distance. She was grateful for the darkness and her black robes for making her slightly inconspicuous, but the Ecuadorian was also well aware that she wasn’t invisible. She only hoped that she’d be able to meet with her best friend before anyone noticed she was out here. Sneaking out of her room had been easy enough; Andrea had done it several times before, and the security hadn’t exactly been the tightest while everyone had been distracted by the feast. Mary would know where to find her- this was the spot they almost always met, when there wasn’t a game or practice going on, anyway. Andrea much preferred it outside, even though she knew they would probably end up in more trouble if they were caught outside the castle so late at night.

Andrea sighed, shuffling her feet impatiently. She wanted to see the Mexican so badly. It felt like they had only spent a brief moment together on the train during their trip to Hogwarts, and now in the short time they had been separated, Andrea already missed her. She wanted to talk to the other girl, to sit by her side, to laugh and share and wonder and gossip…Andrea pressed her back to the wall of the stands and sucked on her bottom lip. She knew these weren’t the only things she missed about her friend. She missed holding Mary in her arms, even if it was just a brief hug. She missed the sound of the Mexican saying her name and the way the other girl looked at her right after they had just shared a good laugh or comforted each other after a rough day. She missed Mary’s cute accent and her tasty food and her sense of humor and her warm company- everything. She had never been so attached to another person outside her family. And even then, it was…different. She had never felt this kind of unsettled emptiness before. Andrea wasn’t really sure what to make of it. Humming to herself softly, the Ecuadorian slid down and sat on the grass, continuing to wait and hoping that Mary would be able to slip out to find her.
Back to top Go down
Mexico

Mexico

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 8:50 pm

After the banquet, Mary had headed off to the common room dorms early. She'd given Sol some tender loving care, and before any of her dorm mates could retire, she'd cast a cloaking spell on herself and slipped out. The plan was that she would meet Andrea after the opening ceremony, and that they'd have some more time to chat and catch up again. Their plans had been a little augmented by the disturbance at the Gryffindor table, but it was nothing they couldn't handle. They were meeting after hours, instead of before like they'd planned, but this wasn't anything new for either of them. Mary had gotten quite talented at being out and about at this hour of the evening without being spotted, and being here for 6 years had made her quite at home navigating the castle at night.

It didn't take long for Mary to arrive where they had planned to meet. The charm was still activated, and as she got closer she could make out Andrea's form. The other girl seemed fidgety though. There were only slight signs, but they'd been friends long enough that Mary could tell that Andrea was actually quite impatient.

Andrea hadn't seemed to notice her yet, which wasn't all that surprising with the charm in place, but it did give Mary a rather devious idea. Being as quiet as she could, the smaller woman crept up behind her best friend. She took a soft breath before swiftly slipping a hand over the other girls mouth. Once that was done, Mary came in close, and whispered softly into the other girl's ear in a rather husky, creepy sort of tone, "Andreeeeeaaaaaaaa~"
Back to top Go down
Ecuador

Ecuador

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 5:28 pm

Her eyes were starting to close drowsily as she sat against the wooden stand, waiting. It really had been a long night. Not that it was all that late, but after so much traveling and the excitement of the feast, Andrea was starting to feel rather exhausted…and more than a little jet-lagged. What if Mary never came and she ended up falling asleep out here? The seventh year tried to sit up straighter to wake herself up, but only a few moments later, the warmth of a hand was over her mouth and a voice was calling out her name in a really creepy way as she gasped under the invisible force.

Andrea’s lethargy dissipated immediately as instinct and her reflexes took over. She seized the creeper’s wrist and jerked it down roughly, yanking the cloaked body to the ground and rolling it away from her before leaping up and lunging on top of it without hesitation. She straddled the invisible mass, wand drawn and already pointed at where the Ecuadorian guessed her attacker’s head was. Really, people should know better than to sneak up on her…

And then Andrea suddenly realized who was most likely pinned beneath her. Her eyes widened in shock, and she immediately withdrew, pulling her wand back and shifting her weight off the other girl. She stood up, taking her friend’s hands with her to help pull her to her feet, all the while apologizing profusely and feeling horribly guilty.

“M-Mary! I’m so, so sorry! I didn’t know it was you! I thought someone was just trying to scare me…” She frowned, realizing that had been exactly what her friend had been doing. “Besides you, I mean. I…didn’t hurt you, did I?”
Back to top Go down
Mexico

Mexico

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:56 am

Mary hadn't made any preconceptions of what Andrea would do when she was scared - because Andrea was quite easily spooked, and usually acted erratic in such circumstances - but as she was shoved roughly to the ground and saddled, it occurred to Mary that this was probably about right. Andrea was never a passive one. Even though Andrea was larger than she was, and even though being shoved down rather roughly did hurt a bit, Mary could only find one thing to do. Mary laughed. She couldn't help it! The fact that such a simple thing had scared Andrea so much for this sort of a response was unspeakably funny. Even with Andrea's wand a few centimeters from her face, Mary couldn't stop laughing.

After a few seconds a realization blossomed on Andrea's face, and she quickly got off of her. In the lack of light, Mary couldn't exactly see Andrea's face, but she could imagine it well enough. Andrea'a face was likely red as a beat - she tended not to blush easily, so it was always a treat to see, and quite adorable on her - her mouth would be be open and down turned in concern and her eyes would be wide and shining. All in all, the whole event had been a huge success, bruises and all.

Andrea offered a hand down to help Mary up and she gladly took it, finally calming herself so that she only giggled a bit here and there. She still felt out of breath though.

"Don't worry, I'll have some bruises in the morning, but nothing I can't handle."

With Andrea's hand in hers, Mary pulled herself off of the ground, and reached down to dust off her robes. She patted them down, then looked down to see that she still had the cloaking charm activated. She reached into her pocket for her wand, only to find that it wasn't there. She looked around a bit, quite confused and a little worried that she might have lost it entirely, before spotting it not far away. Mary wandered over to it, and picked it up.

"Good thing it fell out of my pocket, we might have broken it rough housing!" Mary stated with an air of playfulness in her voice.

She waved it about a few times, dispelling the charm, before turning to Andrea. She walked over and reached over to give Andrea a big hug. Before she could reach, she had to angle her toes a bit higher so that she could reach, but she wrapped them around Andrea without much trouble.

"Don't be upset, I'm glad to see you!"
Back to top Go down
Ecuador

Ecuador

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:49 am

Andrea was thankful for the cover of night that hid her reddened cheeks just a little. It was even more embarrassing with the way Mary kept laughing at her, but she couldn’t help but smile a bit herself. It wasn’t her fault she was so easy to scare. She had come to Hogwarts knowing nothing about magic or the fascinating and terrifying wonders that existed outside the sheltered muggle world she had grown up in. Everything had frightened her at first, but Andrea was as bold then as she was now and had battled her fears with practice and well-trained techniques. She supposed she had her old tormentors were also to blame for making her so prepared, but she couldn’t resent the experience they had given her. Andrea knew that she was far too jumpy for her own good and that this might have been an overreaction, but she was starting to feel less sorry about it. As long as Mary was okay.

“You’re lucky I didn’t try to turn you into something nasty,” she muttered, but at the same time, smiled good-naturedly.

Mary came back into view, and Andrea met her embrace, warmly hugging the other girl back and holding her close to herself, almost lifting her off her feet.

“I’m glad to see you too! I was starting to miss you again…well, as much as I could since I last saw you on the train. I was worried you wouldn’t show up! I would have fallen asleep out here. Were the first years that distracting?”

Andrea felt a sudden pang of regret when she realized that she had missed out on socializing with the new students on their first night thanks to her dismissal from the Great Hall. She would have at least liked to introduce herself as captain of the Quidditch team, but well…the food fight had kind of put a stop to those plans. Oh well. There would be time to get to know them later. Andrea was especially concerned with talking to the muggle-borns of her house and helping them adjust to their new surroundings. It was her way of making sure no one ever had to go through what she had her first year. If only there had been someone for her back then…

But it didn’t matter because now she had Mary, and the two still had a lot of catching up to do.

“You saw what happened in the hall, didn’t you? Thanks to those locos I have detention at six in the morning,” she groaned. “But at least the year’s looking interesting so far…”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quidditch Pitch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Magic Is Might :: School Grounds & Owlery-
Jump to: