Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Slytherin Common Room

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
England
Chat Admin
England

Slytherin Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 1:19 am

Slytherin Common Room Shouse-slytherin-259980_543_400

It is a comfortable atmosphere despite being located in the dungeons and beneath the lake at that. Comfortable, at least, if you don't mind the skulls and snakes that make up the decor. The entrance is password protected, of course. No mudbloods non-Slytherins allowed.
Back to top Go down
Nevada

Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:36 pm

Honestly, Patricio just wanted to curl up in his bed and go to sleep, and possibly wake up from this nightmare. What a great way to start off the year. If that stupid Gryffindor didn't throw the ice down his back, then he wouldn't have went over and said anything to him. 

And he wouldn't be getting dirty looks from the Head Girl. Seriously? It wasn't his fault that her little brother slipped on the ice. He didn't throw it, nor did he provoke the Brazilian boy to throw ice. 

And now his hair was all sticky from the last moments of the food fight. He reached up, twirling a strand of his hair between his fingers. Hearing footsteps, he looked up, watching as the Head Girl made her way towards him.

Fantastic.

The snow haired teenager watched her as she leaned over next to her brother, whispering into his ear. Probably saying how proud she was, no doubt. He rolled his eyes, snorting some, before looking at the table.

He took note that she sat next to him. Not a good sign. When she tapped him on the shoulder, he knew that he was going to get chewed out later on. Looking up at her, he listened to her words. 

She's telling me to leave.. Great job, Patricio. He thought, nodding at her words. He stood, bowing to her in respect, and made his way towards the exit. Just wonderful. Better take some headache pills Auntie prescribed me.. He thought, rubbing his head.

Lovely year this shall be.

That's what had happened in his last moments in the Great Hall. Now he lay in the Slytherin Common Room, staring at the ceiling and awaiting his punishment. What was she going to do to him? He had no idea, but he had a feeling that it wasn't going to be good.

Rolling onto his side, he stared at the fire that was going. A frown was etched onto his face as he thought. What if I wasn't sorted into Slytherin but into Gryffindor? Would Raimundo still mess with me..?

Why his mind wondered to that subject, he had no idea. Maybe he was just curious. Letting out a sigh, he closed his eyes, hoping to catch some sleep before he had his hind handed to him on a silver platter by the Head Girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:59 am

Despite the mess the Gryffindors made, the rest of the feast went on just fine. It was awfully quiet at their table though, so unlike the other houses. It was probably a tainted blood kind of thing. Besides, Slytherins have their own ways of having fun, without disrupting school rules of course. Or not get caught doing so. She smiled fondly at the thought. The feast was pretty much okay and she loved her first day of school so far.

Carissa had packed light for the trip, carrying only the essentials. She asked, well, demanded that her parents pack up most of the stuff in her room and send it to her via delivery or something. No way was she carrying all that with her on the train. And when she has to go home for the summer, she would order to have them all sent back to her room. There was an empty smile on her face. It was so easy getting whatever she wanted from them. If only they knew what she really wanted- The Australian quickly pushed the thoughts aside, glaring at her stupidity for even thinking about that. She had better things to worry about now, like getting to her common room.

“Now where was that common room again?” She asked herself. Would it kill Hogwarts to put a map up at some parts of the castle? She rolled her eyes before trying to remember where that place was again. A wall in the cellar? What is that supposed to mean? She huffed and made her way to the cellar, not before admiring a few paintings every now and then. A few were kind enough to direct her to the cellar, saying not many have stopped to look at them as intently as she did. Well, that answers why Hogwarts doesn’t need a map. She shrugged, the young Slytherin will get used to this soon. Who would’ve known having an eye for art can be useful?

The girl raised her rather thick eyebrows at the wall on the cellar she was directed to. She shrugged and murmured her pride, “Pureblood”. She said with a small smile gracing her lips. Sure enough the wall gave way to an eerie dungeon. “Oooh.” She said in pure interest and proceeded to walk down the dungeon. It was dark and scary and it sent shivers down her spine. She wasn’t quite sure if it was fear or excitement. The green light it was emitting was welcoming in a way and rather nostalgic since that same color adorned her home.

She entered the passage to the common room and looked around. It was absolutely grand and very homey, if you ignore the skulls that is. At that instant, Carissa knew she was going to love this place. The décor of the common room had her so preoccupied that she did not notice the other student that was there. He was still covered in icky something and she recognized him as the guy with the funny voice. She bit her lip, holding back a giggle. Una sent him here, if she remembered correctly and that can’t be a good thing. She busied herself for a bit before she waved at him with a, “Good evening” and a smile.

The little Slytherin went to the dorms for a while and dumped her things on the bed that was assigned to her. She made a mental note to fix that later and freshened up for a bit before going back to the common room to wait for Peter. She sat on another couch, sketchpad and charcoal at hand. Carissa proceeded to doodle to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
Nevada

Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:42 pm

The white haired teen had looked up at the sound of footsteps. He raised an eyebrow at the small girl before shrugging, waving some. He let out a sigh, resting his head back on the couch side. He heard the footsteps go up the steps, towards the dorms. 

"Hn, first years.." He mumbled to himself, eyes still closed, he was expecting the girl to stay up there and get situated but she had other things, he guessed. He heard her footsteps return, now coming down the stairs. He opened one eye, looking at her.

He sat up slowly when she started to draw, now curious of her talents. 'Is that.. Charcoal?' He asked himself, leaning forward. He rested his arms on his knees as he watched her hands, wondering what she was drawing.

"What'cha got there?" He asked, eyes flickering up to look at her. One corner of his mouth lifted up into what seemed to be a smile as he looked at her. Hey, he needed more friends in this stupid house..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 9:33 am

The young Slytherin looked uninterested as her hand flew across the paper, expertly sketching whatever she felt like then flipping to the next page to start anew. Years of solitude and practice helps one build that kind of speed. The girl had gotten used to looking stoic and unmoved when she really felt otherwise. She loved the spare time she can spend just doodling around and helping her express herself through her art. Carissa was concentrating on her latest sketch that she barely heard the older student. Maybe it was because of his squeaky voice. Carissa bit her lip as she tried not to laugh. She paused for a bit to look up at him and tensed up, just realizing that someone was actually talking to her. She wasn’t very fond of talking, usually because she ends up saying things that seem mean and harsh to most people. People have told her that she didn’t know how to read a situation and that she was too blunt. She would shrug them off. As long as nobody from her family tells her so, then she’ll keep whatever traits she had now. No one else’s opinion mattered to her anyway.

Peter had been giving her tips though, and he tells her to keep it simple and use less adjectives. He comments that her list of adjectives wasn’t entirely too appealing to someone who doesn’t know her yet. “Not much, just charcoal and paper.” She mumbled out as she looked back down on what she had previously been sketching and proceeded to draw the details, not at all caring how the charcoal was messing up her fingernails. If anyone comments about it, then she and Peter would have to see him later. She wasn't even sure if that was what he wanted to know but she didn't mind. It's better than not saying anything at all.

Back to top Go down
Green Ireland
Green Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:45 pm

By the time Una made it to the common room her anger and fury from earlier had simmered down into a tense exhaustion. This year was going to be long, and just thinking about it set her on edge and made her so tired she was more tempted to go to her dorm room and simply pass out than deal with anything or anyone else. Even so, she had two Slytherins to meet with. Jones, who'd helped start the food fight earlier, and Val, who she hoped could at least soothe some of her worries.

As she walked down to the dungeons, Una thought over her plans and how to go about all the things she needed. Come winter break, her siblings would all be going home, she was sure. Arthur, she supposed, might stay at the school to study. She knew he was the next in line of the Kirkland family to become a head student, she wouldn't doubt for a moment if he would chose to stay at the school and study instead of going home. But Sedgewick and Peter would both likely return, and she was glad. It was the two of them that would likely give her the most trouble.

She felt horrible for how she'd behaved with Peter over the last summer. She had always been close to her youngest brother, but with everything she'd learned at the end of the last school year, she'd opted for spending her summer hidden in her room or away from where anyone from her family could find her. She hoped that he could forgive her, as it hadn't been his fault she had to put so much distance between herself and her family.

Her mood was slightly elivated from the conversation she'd managed to have with Professor Slughorn, having missed Professor McGonagall. Even having to bit her tongue and listen to him gush about some past student, and being forced to agree to his little get together in a few nights, she had been glad to discuss whether or not she could leave school ground come winter break. The Professor had comfirmed what she had heard to be true, come winter break all she needed was the Head of her house's permission and she could go somewhere other than home. She wouldn't have asked, but if she got on the train with her brothers, they would assume she was coming home, she would rather go to Hogsmeade a day or so after they'd left, and simply apparate or use a floo to get where she needed.

Pausing just outide the entrance to Slytherin, Una let out a deep breath, and ran her fingers through her unruly red hair. Willing herself to be calm and cool, collected. Getting her thoughts together, she knew that she shouldn't be too harsh on Jones. It wasn't completely his fault that things had gotten out of hand at the Feast, however, a punishment was needed.

Feeling herself calm as much as she felt she was going too, Una entered the common room, and let her eyes lock on Patricio. She stalked the distance between them, stopped just a few feet away, her arms crossed over her chest, cool green eyes giving him a rather authoriative stare she'd used in past years as a Prefect on students that were out after curfew. “I'm going to give you a chance to explain yourself to me now, Jones, and it had better be good.”
Back to top Go down
Nevada

Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:27 am

Laying on the couch, totally relaxed, Patricio stared at the ceiling and hummed an old lullaby he had heard. His feet tapped to the beat he was humming to as he attempted to push thoughts about Gryffindors, Head Girl's, and school out of his mind. His eyes traced the patterns, his arms suddenly getting goosebumps from a rush of cold air. He looked around, quickly sitting up, and listened for anything.

He heard the soft tap of shoes outside the common room door, and he bit his lip. It had to be Una, without a doubt. Everyone else was probably still at the feast and only a few ever came back earlier than that. He was going to be in so much trouble, he already knew it.. And it wasn't even his fault! Stupid Gryffindors.

Running a hand through his white locks, Patricio listened to the passageway into the Slytherin common room open and he sniffed, trying to clear his throat. He listened to the footsteps come closer and closer, very soft. Definately a woman's footsteps. He licked his lips, feeling uneasy, and watched as the Head Girl walked in, looking somewhat defeated. Maybe he had a chance? It was worth a shot, he thought. The mood he was in, and the resting time he was given, had really calmed down his nerves a great degree. He hoped the Kirkland would go somewhat easy on him.. Well, not easy, but fair. She might be aiming to just dump him with a ton of detentions and be a total witch- no pun intended- about it.

Patricio watched her walk forward, his eyes slowly trailing up to meet hers. He remembered that look, he'd seen it done on many kids when they were caught out past curfew. Had he ever been caught? Once or twice in his first years, but then he got smart about it and learned to hide. He started to reminisce but then, the words that came out of her mouth stopped his train of thought.. He could explain? Fairly? He really did have a good chance!

"Well, you see, this all started on the train. That Gryffindor kept me awake with all of his blabbing and pranks he likes to pull on me so very much, so when I got to Hogwarts, I decided to take a little nap so I'd be able to listen to what Dumbledore had to say before, and after, the first years were brought in. I walked in late, and I take responsibility for that, and was minding my own business when I get an ice cube aimed at me and went down my robes. This caused me to jerk and elbow a few people in the process.." Patricio stopped, letting out a deep breath before continuing. "So then, I went over to the Gryffindor table to talk to the perpetrator and this started a heated discussion between the two of us. A few others butted in, not minding their own business at all, and I said something a bit.. Harsh about mudbloods.. But I honestly didn't mean for it to slip out. We all have our moments, right?" He asked, looking up at her.

"Then I left, and when I came back, having nothing to do with the food fight, I get hit with food.." Patricio ended, looking down into his lap. He felt the urge to crack his knuckles, feeling tense, before looking back up at Una. "So, there's my story.." He ended, leaning back against the couch. All this talk about food made his stomach start to growl, him having not really eaten during the feast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slytherin Common Room
Page 1 of 1